Test Your eCommerce Site for WCAG Compliance
Reap all the benefits of world-class tech expertise and enterprise-level eCommerce experience.
EVEN EASIER TO LOVE.
If your ecommerce site is not fully WCAG compliant does it mean you’re in violation of ADA? No, but as an ecommerce business, you’re a potential target for plaintiff lawyers who will look for any technical issues to bring litigation that can drain your finances and divert your time and energy away from your core mission.
Conducting an in-depth WCAG audit report that identifies the WCAG violations, where they are, and how to fix them can help you avoid costly litigation, and it’s the right thing to do.
THE VIRID ACCESSIBILITY AUDIT
Virid’s rigorous Accessibility Audit encompasses testing against WCAG 2.1 A, AA standards and includes automated and manual audits that lead to hard-to-find interpretive results.
Our tests include:
- Automated WCAG Testing - Entire website crawl to capture low-hanging fruit
- Manual WCAG Testing - Manual review of code and use-cases for unique pages
- Assistive Technology Testing - Using tools that people with disabilities use for use-cases on unique pages.
You’ll receive a report with:
- Your overall WCAG performance rating
- Details of compliance with accessibility checkpoints including (but not limited to):
- Missing structured code including descriptive html tags heading tags
- Missing “alt” tags
- Content with insufficient color contrast
- Accessible fonts
- Accessible buttons and other CTA’s
- Accessible forms and hyper-links
- Accessible video player controls
- A list of issues that require remediation
Virid's Remediation Services
If you don’t have the time or resources to make the required changes Virid can be your wingman. Let’s talk about how our in-house team of development experts can help you be compliant today.