The Sales Support Representative will manage on-going requests to keep our HubSpot database up-to-date with new leads, addresses, etc. and may be required to work with a large amount of sales and marketing data attained from various sources.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide support to the sales team by relieving them of administrative work.
- Assist with special projects, including domain and/or lead assignments, lead generation, list creation, master data cleansing, etc.
- Work directly with team members to add new domains, accounts, contacts and leads into Salesforce based on pre-event and post event lists.
- Assist with maintenance of Salesforce.com hygiene support for domains, accounts, contacts and leads as well as clean-up projects.
- Assist with the generation of weekly and monthly reports and dashboards.
- Assist with online research to identify appropriate contacts for the sale team to contact.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Experience working with large data sets.
- Proficient in HubSpot.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Adaptive to change in a fast-paced business environment.
Key differentiators from prior role
- This is an entry level position
Key Activities to advance to Sales Support Representative II
- Demonstrate ability to handle more complex aspects of the work
- Demonstrated ability to maintain quotas and throughput
- 2 years of experience in role
Median Salary: $50,520
Range: $43,655 – $57,959
Average Bonus: $3K
Virid was founded in 1999 to help brands custom design and rapidly deploy eCommerce web sites. After implementing numerous solutions on various platforms, Virid recognized the need to provide a solution that is flexible enough to adapt to the various business needs of a diverse variety of ecommerce retailers. Today, our platform continues to evolve to meet the needs of an even broader market.
We value resourcefulness, adaptability, and a desire to keep learning and improving. Because of this, every employee is allocated $1000 annually to continue their education, and certifications achieved in job-applicable areas are rewarded with a personal bonus. We encourage our teams to take time to teach each other, and believe asking questions leads to a better customer experience.
Perks of working here include standard needs like great health benefits for you and your family, paid time off, and a competitive salary, but also a flexible work experience, company celebrations and happy hours, and free access to our building’s fitness center and yoga studio.